Hi, I'm Gillian and I queue everything. I'm twenty and from the land of haggis.
I used to post quite a few different things, but lets face it I've basically turned into a mostly free! blog (with emphasize on sharkbait and Rin in general!). I do post other things too, like: snk, final fantasy, pokemon and sword art online.
I try tag everything so if you're looking (or not looking!) for something in particular you will probably find it.
asdf that mistletoe post reminded me of the caps I had to take while rewatching for douche!rin scenes
Because I absolutely ADORE this flashback scene, the way Rin is chatting to Nagisa until Haru says something sudden to him that makes Rin burst out laughing like a cheeky little git, and Haru’s precious shut up nerd it’s not like I like you anyway face.
And how as teenagers it would probably be Rin pulling that face on Haru, and there’s probably something hilariously bittersweet about that, but I guess that’s part of the reason it’s so easy for them to accept each other’s emotions once they actually learn to own up to them? They’re such losers, the both of them
/random pointless harurin post brought to you by too many cookies at midnight
1) Aren’t you the one who said that meeting Rei Ryugazaki-kun was fate? Well, our names are both girly names, so when I saw someone like him I thought “there’s someone like me here too!” I was just swept away! And the instant when Rei-chan flew over the pole vault during his high jump, I thought “AHHH! HE IS SO AMAZING! HE CAN FLY SO BEAUTIFULLY LIKE THAT! THERE IS NO ONE ELSE LIKE REI-CHAN!!!”
2) Ever since Rei-chan entered the swim club, he’s gotten more and more fascinating, hasn’t he? I was also really surprised! Rei-chan speaks a lot doesn’t he? At first I thought he was going to have the same atmosphere as Haru-chan, but they are two totally different people!
3) That’s right! You two really make the comedic duo! You think so? Although all I do is just chat with Rei-chan normally but…
4) In regards to your new teammates, what do you think of Rei-kun? Well of course, I’m SO glad that Rei-chan joined our swim club. And he learned how to swim the really difficult butterfly stroke! For someone like me who doesn’t swim using theories or aesthetics, when Rei swims he really is beautiful and looks really good doing it too!
5) During the match against other students, the receptionist seemed to have made a mistake with all of your names… Yes, since everyone in our team has a girly name, they made a mistake at that time. Also even after Rei-chan joined us, our names still often get mistaken (for girl’s names).
6) When you heard that you were entered for the Medley Relay, what kind of feelings ran through you? I was seriously surprised~! But it’s as expected of Gou-chan! I was kind of hesitant whether or not we would be able to do the relay at such short notice, but after hearing Rei-chan’s words, I was determined to do it!
7) Lastly, what kind of message would you like to leave the readers for this interview? If you know someone who wants to experience the joys of a swim club, let’s swim together! That way, you’ll definitely know how fun it can be! And it’s totally fine even if you can’t swim!…so says Rei-chan ☆ I hope that if we are able to show people the feeling of joy from swimming, then I’ll be really happy!
REIGISA IS REAL AND CANON AND I AM CRYINGGG. "SO SAYS REI-CHAN" OMG IMAGINE THEM BEING CO-CAPTAINS AND SUPPORTING EACH OTHER LIKE THIS OH MY GOD. AND BASICALLY EVERY ANSWER NAGISA SAYS MENTIONS REI-CHAN, AND I JUST CAN’T HANDLE THESE TWO DORKS ANYMORE
did nagisa seriously spend most of his interview talking more about rei than himself